Information we gather
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Purpose of the information we gather
We collect this information to comprehend your requirements and offer you improved service, specifically for the following reasons:
- Maintaining internal records
- We may use the information to enhance our products and services
- We may occasionally send emails promoting new products, special deals or other relevant information that we believe may be of interest to you using the email address provided
- Occasionally, we may also use your information for market research purposes. This may include contacting you via email or phone. We may use the information to tailor the website to your preferences.
We take protecting your information seriously. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure the information we collect online.
Cookies are small files that, when granted permission, are placed on your computer’s hard drive. They assist in analyzing web traffic or notify you when you visit a specific website. They allow websites to personalize their operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We utilize cookies that track website usage to identify which pages are popular. This helps us analyze web traffic data and improve our website to better meet customer needs. The information is used solely for statistical analysis, and is subsequently removed from our system.
In summary, cookies assist us in providing you with a more efficient website by allowing us to track which pages are most useful to you and which ones are not. Cookies do not grant us access to your computer or any personal information, except for the data that you voluntarily share with us.
You have the option to either accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers have their settings automatically set to accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may limit your ability to fully use the website.
Links to external websites
Our website may include links to other sites that may be of interest to you. However, please note that once you leave our site, we have no control over the other website and cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting those sites. These sites may not be governed by our privacy statement, and it is recommended that you review the privacy statement of the specific website in question.
Managing your personal information
You can control the collection and use of your personal information by taking the following actions:
- On forms on the website, there is usually a checkbox to opt-out of using your information for direct marketing.
- If you have previously given permission for us to use your personal information for direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute, or share your personal information with third parties without your permission or as required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties if you agree to receive it.
You have the right to request the personal information that we hold about you. To receive a copy of this information, please send an email to [email protected].
You also have the right to request that we delete any personal information we hold about you. To do this, please send an email to [email protected] and all your data will be deleted. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will correct it promptly.